Preparing for Associate Evaluations Like a Business Person
Don't leave your associate written evaluation or meeting to chance. Invest in your practice and work with Lawyer Coach Paulette to set yourself apart in the process and feel good about the outcome.
This package includes:
- 12 Professionalism Hours accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, so you don't need to get CPD hours elsewhere for the year!
- Developing your brand after an assessment of your personal values and strengths, and understanding how that brand shows up at work and with your clients
- Identifying your true goals, and mapping out the best ways of getting there with your very own "2017 Career Planner Workbook for the 21st Century Lawyer"
- Gathering your achievements year-round so you can promote yourself with class by using "The Associate's Guide to Creating a Portfolio of Accomplishments"
- Designing an effective approach for any setbacks you've had, and learning to accept counsel from your peers with courage
- Tracking your progress with regular progress requests using a state-of-the-art CRM system
- 13 one-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person) over the course of one year and unlimited email access between each workshop.
$300 +HST per month (12 months)
Recently, I contacted Paulette for her
assistance in tweaking my résumé to make it stand out for upcoming
articling applications. Her coaching gave my résumé the ‘edge’ that it
needed. She made it her mission
to help rework the layout, and content to reflect authentically my
skills and experiences. To do this she utilized a unique brainstorming
process to transpose my thoughts onto paper. I especially liked how
Paulette used a white board during our session as a visual map to
facilitate improving word choices and recalibrate the résumé structure.
An exceptional quality of the service is that this was not merely an
editing task where the client is disengaged. Most importantly, Paulette
empowered me by ensuring my involvement at every step in a collaborative
significant experience within the legal industry and her creative
approach to problem-solving helped me produce a résumé of which I am
- Articling Student Candidate