Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Look back on the year with a smile, knowing that beyond a reasonable doubt, you accomplished your professional goals. Goal-planning with Lawyer Coach Paulette will incorporate service design principles so you can enhance your clients' experience!
This package includes:
- 12 Professionalism Hours accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, so you don't need to get CPD elsewhere for the year!
- Developing your brand after an assessment of your personal values and strengths, and understanding how that brand impacts your professional goals and client service experience
- Designing goals and a plan that is tailored to your habit tendencies using your very own "2018 Career Planner Workbook for the 21st Century Lawyer"
- Gathering your achievements so you can build the evidence that support your goals by using "The 21st Century Lawyer's Guide to Creating a Portfolio of Accomplishments"
- Overcoming obstacles to keep the execution going, and implementing necessary course correction
- Tracking your progress with regular progress requests using a state-of-the-art CRM system
- 13 one-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person) over the course of one year and unlimited email access between each workshop
$300 + HST per month (12 months)
I would highly recommend Paulette as a coach. I am a lawyer by training and have worked in Canada and abroad, mainly for the public service, in various capacities. I had come to a point in my career/position where I felt like there was no further room or support for growth and advancement. My motivation waned. I also yearned to pursue other long-held interests that I had been unable to explore for various reasons, including family responsibilities. Paulette is a knowledgeable professional who demonstrates a passion for coaching. She is also quite insightful, highly organized, genuinely caring and an empathetic listener. When I would go off track at times, she would effectively remind me of my values, goals and other pertinent information that I had shared during previous sessions to provide me with perspective/the big picture. She guided and shared helpful resources for consideration as opposed to impose her opinions. When I had to prepare for interviews, particularly a recent one that resulted in me securing an amazing job, she made herself available to support me within tight time constraints. Her confidence in my abilities and support throughout the two years or so that I have known her have been greatly appreciated. Thanks Paulette!
- Public Policy Professional, Ontario Public Service