Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Look back on the year with a smile, knowing that beyond a reasonable doubt, you accomplished your professional goals. Goal-planning with Lawyer Coach Paulette will incorporate service design principles so you can enhance your clients' experience!
This package includes:
- 12 Professionalism Hours accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, so you don't need to get CPD elsewhere for the year!
- Developing your brand after an assessment of your personal values and strengths, and understanding how that brand impacts your professional goals and client service experience
- Designing goals and a plan that is tailored to your habit tendencies using your very own "2018 Career Planner Workbook for the 21st Century Lawyer"
- Gathering your achievements so you can build the evidence that support your goals by using "The 21st Century Lawyer's Guide to Creating a Portfolio of Accomplishments"
- Overcoming obstacles to keep the execution going, and implementing necessary course correction
- Tracking your progress with regular progress requests using a state-of-the-art CRM system
- 13 one-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person) over the course of one year and unlimited email access between each workshop
$300 + HST per month (12 months)
In truth, I borrowed your networking strategies and set up meetings with different lawyers, asking them the questions you sent me. I did not ask the lawyer who eventually offered me an articling position for a job, but he called me up at a later date and asked whether I had done my articling and he offered me the position…and to my surprise, it is also well-paid!!
- Internationally Trained Lawyer