Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Look back on the year with a smile, knowing that beyond a reasonable doubt, you accomplished your professional goals. Goal-planning with Lawyer Coach Paulette will incorporate service design principles so you can enhance your clients' experience!
This package includes:
- 12 Professionalism Hours accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, so you don't need to get CPD elsewhere for the year!
- Developing your brand after an assessment of your personal values and strengths, and understanding how that brand impacts your professional goals and client service experience
- Designing goals and a plan that is tailored to your habit tendencies using your very own "2018 Career Planner Workbook for the 21st Century Lawyer"
- Gathering your achievements so you can build the evidence that support your goals by using "The 21st Century Lawyer's Guide to Creating a Portfolio of Accomplishments"
- Overcoming obstacles to keep the execution going, and implementing necessary course correction
- Tracking your progress with regular progress requests using a state-of-the-art CRM system
- 13 one-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person) over the course of one year and unlimited email access between each workshop
$300 + HST per month (12 months)
Paulette Pommells is an exceptional coach, business advisor and a reliable source of information for both personal and professional know-how and growth. Paulette has helped me to think and to act strategically and pragmatically. Over the last few years, I have undergone so many changes and transitional processes in my law practice. Paulette helped me more than I could've imagined. She made charts after charts to distill the message of my brand. She fine-tuned the planning and execution of my practice management. She also edited and re-edited the final draft of my bio for my website.There is no other coach who comes close to Paulette. She has the gift of insight and foresight; the force of soft compulsion; not to mention, a caring and sweet voice.
- Jane Huh
Dickson MacGregor Appell LLP