Personal Branding for Lawyers
Personal Branding is not about creating an artificial image for the outside world. It is about understanding your unique value proposition, and using that to connect with clients and co-workers.
Those in the legal profession who have recognized its importance have taken control of their careers, made pivotal moves and even attracted the business they want.
In 6 coaching workshops over 3 months, you will:
- Discover the wealth of social science data that supports personal branding and how it can be used in the legal profession.
- Be guided through a fun and thought-provoking exercise to articulate your own unique value proposition.
- Learn to use your values as a compass to guide your career and make professional decisions.
- Walk away with “content” to build and promote your professional profile.
$575 + HST per month (3 months)
Recently, I contacted Paulette for her
assistance in tweaking my résumé to make it stand out for upcoming
articling applications. Her coaching gave my résumé the ‘edge’ that it
needed. She made it her mission
to help rework the layout, and content to reflect authentically my
skills and experiences. To do this she utilized a unique brainstorming
process to transpose my thoughts onto paper. I especially liked how
Paulette used a white board during our session as a visual map to
facilitate improving word choices and recalibrate the résumé structure.
An exceptional quality of the service is that this was not merely an
editing task where the client is disengaged. Most importantly, Paulette
empowered me by ensuring my involvement at every step in a collaborative
significant experience within the legal industry and her creative
approach to problem-solving helped me produce a résumé of which I am
- Articling Student Candidate