Who is the 21st Century Lawyer?
You are since you're reading this website! You probably appreciate the benefits of collaborating with someone who will honour your own thought process, move you beyond any challenges, motivate you to keep going, and keep you accountable to your goals.
Ultimately, the 21st Century Lawyer is keen on carving their own career path, on their own terms.
The 21st Century lawyer is always looking to improve something whether in their practice or in their job search. The 21st Century Lawyer will work hard to accomplish their goals.
Specifically, Creative Choices™ clients tend to (in no particular order and not conjunctively either:)
- Want to be more business-minded about their practice.
- Want to (re) define the parameters of their practice.
- Want to enhance their clients' experience.
- Feel the need to broaden their soft skills.
- Want to advance in their careers and design a strategic plan of getting there.
- Want to assess an opportunity before seizing it - whether it's a job prospect or business-related matter.
- Benefit from using Lawyer Coach Paulette as a soundboard for litigation strategy, submissions, speeches or presentations.
So, are you a 21st Century Lawyer? Contact Lawyer Coach Paulette to learn how Creative Choices™ can become your winning strategy!
In truth, I borrowed your networking strategies and set up meetings with different lawyers, asking them the questions you sent me. I did not ask the lawyer who eventually offered me an articling position for a job, but he called me up at a later date and asked whether I had done my articling and he offered me the position…and to my surprise, it is also well-paid!!
- Internationally Trained Lawyer