“I got the job! I’m so pleased and excited!! I would not be where I am today without you and I can’t thank you enough! I will definitely refer you to all my law friends, and my boyfriend and I will 100% use your services in the future. You are so talented!”– Happy Client
Coaching Packages for Articling, LPP Students and New-Calls
Now that you are one step closer to becoming a practicing lawyer, you will want to ensure your job search efforts are streamlined, well thought out and effective at the same time. You don’t want to appear desperate or unsophisticated because it will impact the quality of your results and your reputation. So much depends on these early steps, and yet you probably feel unprepared or uncertain about what to do next.
Check out the below program, packages and workbook!
Enrol in the online coaching program that was created by you, for you! Lawyer Coach Paulette assembled all the best techniques and tools she’s gathered from working with hundreds of articling and Law Practice Program students to conduct a proper job search in the 21st century.
Visit www.hireback.ca for more information about the program and rates.
Check out this video interview with a past client to learn how you can gain the confidence and skills to navigate your job search with class:
Did you get an interview at which you want to shine? Working with Lawyer Coach Paulette, you will:
- Confirm your strengths with an assessment so you can articulate what sets you apart
- Practice answering and asking questions with her Interview Preparation Guide so you feel comfortable talking about yourself and are prepared to deal with any “elephants in the room”
- Be able to answer questions about “fit,” and behavioural scenarios using Problem-Action-Results
- Work with a Pre-Interview Interactive Worksheet so you have a systematic way of researching each prospective employer
- Have access to her by email throughout and until the completion of your interview
- Receive a guide called “Getting Started with LinkedIn,” which will also help maximize your LinkedIn profile if you have one already
- Two 1.5-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person).
$975 + HST
Want to stand out with your application materials? Lawyer Coach Paulette is a certified résumé strategist, and she will:
- Elicit what sets you apart by using a strengths assessment
- Review your résumé and 1 cover letter so that your message is clear and any potential barriers are dealt with appropriately
- Show you how she deconstructs a job ad to craft your career documents strategically and in a compelling way over a 30 minute discovery call
- Provide her Interview Preparation Guide, 21st Century Lawyer’s Guide to Salary Negotiation, and guide to Getting Started on LinkedIn
- Critique your LinkedIn profile to attract the attention you want.
$1560 + HST
Not interested in a coaching package? No worries. Purchase this guide and consider working with Lawyer Coach Paulette later on.
Are you having trouble finding a first-year associate position now that you are called to the Bar? You are not alone.
There are plenty of smart new-calls who struggle with finding jobs. Why is this? Many times, they don’t know how to look for work. Most have never been taught how to find a job in law school.
This 12-page e-guide is designed to help you diagnose where you might be stuck, provide practical tips to help you get unstuck and move you forward towards landing your first job as a lawyer!
$25 + HST